Welcome to the Innovation in Sports Materials Matchmaking 2019!
Tokyo 2020 is not only the arena where the best athletes in the world compete and triumph, but it is also a major “catwalk” for innovating materials …
Therefore, Centexbel invites all research centres, material and technical designers, athletes, sports organisations, sports attendands, sports material engineers, and authorities to be present at the second International Conference on “Innovations in Sports Materials”.
Meet interesting experts, researchers, developers, engineers, SMEs, suppliers and intermediaries with innovations in sports materials, clothing, monitoring equipment and much more. In the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 20 minute bilateral meetings with a variety of participants of your choice that are of interest for you. The Innovation in Sports Materials Matchmaking 2019 is organized by Enterprise Europe Network, only during the breaks of the conference.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Get in touch with potential new partners!
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor or speaker and visitor, but also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all participants of the conference ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 20 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of the conference program, the exhibiton and bilateral meetings.
- Meet a number of interesting specialists, researchers, product developers and designers, engineers, companies ......
- Meet potential buyers, project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings of preference in advance. If you are not interested in a request for one reason or another, simply decline the request.
- 20 minutes meetings
- The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business!
Costs for Matchmaking: free of charge for registered innovarions in sports materials participants!
Visit the HOW IT WORKS page to learn how to participate. Remember that meetings are essential for doing business!
The matchmaking event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network Flanders is free of charge, however the conference is not free of charge.
REGISTRATION at the CENTEXBEL WEBSITE is MANDATORY for this event: you can find the participation fee and register link here.
- New developments in sports materials
- Monitoring equipment
- Sports clothing
- Smart materials
- Thermophysical comfort for top performances in tropical conditions
- Performance enhancing materials and equipment, etc.
- Wearable technologies
- Technical textiles
- Environmental friendly and sustainable sport infrastructure
Why to participate?
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Find new commercial and/or technological partners
- Exchange experiences with international business partners
- Observe and feel new and innovative technologies
- Establish new business opportunities